MAK Heater 120KW / Heater Aircraft
MAK Aircraft Heater 120KW
General - Aircraft Heating System
MAK Heater unit 120kW is a self-contained, trailer mounted heating unit designed for comfort conditioning of aircraft cabins. The unit is enclosed in a weather resistant canopy with easy access to major components of the system.
It produce up to 120kW(411,500 Btu/hr) heat output with a 50°(120°F ) (heat) over ambient temperature.
This unit is suitable for all code C & code D aircrafts. · All systems used in the construction of the unit are simple and effective in use, easy to maintain. The unit is so designed to withstand any harsh working environment normally encountered in airport operation.
Sources of heat
- Blower heat of compression.
- Engine coolant heat.
- Engine exhaust heat.
- No open flame
Easy to Operate
Designed to operate for extended periods of time unattended in an airport environment with
complete digital control system.
- Centrifugal blower fan mounted directly to the engine flywheel
- requiring no clutches, gears or pulleys.
- Fewer moving parts equate to lower maintenance costs.
- High efficiency output through the use of reclaimed engine heat.
- Fuel efficient: significantly less cost than running the aircraft APU.